Where can I get more information?

School board and municipal staff are important partners in local communities. They can help answer questions you might have about how full-day kindergarten programs or before- and after-school programs will be offered locally.

School boards can answer questions about which schools in your area offer full-day kindergarten. They can also tell you where before- and after-school programs are available and how much they cost.

Municipal staff are responsible for administering the fee subsidies for before- and after-school programs, as they do for child care subsidies. Staff at your local children, family or social services offices can help determine if your family is eligible for a subsidy and how much.