Resources for Teachers
Leading Math Success includes lesson plans, videos, posters and other teaching resources for Grade 7 to 12 math classes.
They will help you create or improve math lessons that engage more of your students in learning.
- Paying Attention to Proportional Reasoning (PDF, 409 KB)
Support Document for Paying Attention to Mathematical Education
- Paying Attention to Mathematics, K-12 (PDF, 215 KB)
outlines seven principles to guide improvements in mathematics teaching and learning in Ontario schools:
- Focus on mathematics
- Co-ordinate and strengthen mathematics leadership.
- Build understanding of effective mathematics instruction.
- Support collaborative professional learning in mathematics.
- Design a responsive mathematics learning environment.
- Provide assessment and evaluation in mathematics that supports learning.
- Facilitate access to mathematics learning resources.
- A Discussion Tool for Paying Attention to Mathematics Education (PDF, 350 KB)
- A web of Connections: Why the Read/Write Changes Everything (Will Richardson)
- Lesson Outlines, Student Activities
Print publications can be ordered from Publications Ontario.