Education Funding, 2014-15
Each year the ministry provides funds to school boards through a series of grants. This page contains information on this year's grants, plus links to information on grants from previous years.
Parents interested in education funding can visit How does school funding support my child's education?
How are capital investments improving Ontario's publicly funded schools?
The Ontario government is investing in a variety of ways to make schools better places to learn. When students are in good learning environments, they can focus on achievement and getting better outcomes. Learn more...
Information on the 2014–15 Grants For Student Needs
March 2014 Release
- School Board and School Authority Tangible Capital Assets: Provincial Accounting Policies and Implementation Guide, revised August 2012 (PDF, 530 KB)
- Common Course Codes: Course Descriptions and Prerequisites, Grades 9 to 12
- The Instruction Guide, dated 2002 (PDF, 532 KB)
- Ontario Schools, Kindergarten to Grade 12: Policy and Program Requirements, 2011
- The 2005 Data Form A (PDF, 40 KB)
- Good Places to Learn
- The Report of the Pupil Accommodation Review Committee, 1998 (PDF, 98 KB)
- List of Schools Eligible for School Foundation Allocation, 2014–15 — for the full report, please contact FPBD-DPFO@ontario.ca
- Report of the School Board Administration And Governance Grant Advisory Group (PDF, 166 KB)
- School Board Efficiencies and Modernization (PDF, 699 KB)
- Memorandum 2014: 2014 SB04: Special Education Funding and Mental Health Leaders (PDF, 361 KB)
- The Uniform Code of Accounts, revised March 2014 (PDF, 1.26 MB)