Education Funding, 2013-14
Each year the ministry provides funds to school boards through a series of grants. This page contains information on this year's grants, plus links to information on grants from previous years.
Parents interested in education funding can visit How does school funding support my child's education?
How are capital investments improving Ontario's publicly funded schools?
The Ontario government is investing in a variety of ways to make schools better places to learn. When students are in good learning environments, they can focus on achievement and getting better outcomes. Learn more...
Information on the 2013-14 Grants For Student Needs
March 2013 Release
- Memorandum 2013: B5: Grants for Student Needs Funding and Regulations (PDF, 61 KB)
- Memorandum 2013: B10: Systems Support to Implement Labour Framework Reforms (PDF, 178 KB)
- Memorandum 2013: B11: Implications of the 2013 MOU with CUPE (PDF, 47 KB)
- Memorandum 2013: B12: Implications of the Updated MOU with OECTA (PDF, 104 KB)
- Memorandum 2013: B14: Implications of the Updated MOU with AEFO (PDF, 256 KB)
- Memorandum 2013: B15: Amended Regulations on Sick-Leave and Non-vested Retirement Gratuities (PDF, 204 KB)
- Memorandum 2013: B16: Terms and Conditions of Employment for Principals and Vice-Principals (PDF, 79 KB)
- Memorandum 2013: B17: Implications of the MOU with ETFO (PDF, 85 KB)
- Memorandum 2013: B19: Implications of the MOUs with Collaborative Education Support Staff
(CESS) unions (PDF, 251 KB)
- Memorandum 2013: B20: Clarification Regarding Appending of Memoranda of Understanding (PDF, 123 KB)
- Memorandum 2013: B21: Eligibility for Conditional Support for Appending Terms of 2013 Memoranda of Understanding (PDF, 166 KB)
- Memorandum 2013: B22: Amended Regulation on Sick-Leave Credits and Sick Leave Gratuities (PDF, 40 KB)
- School Board and School Authority Tangible Capital Assets: Provincial Accounting Policies and Implementation Guide, revised August 2012 (PDF, 530 KB)
- Common Course Codes: Course Descriptions and Prerequisites, Grades 9 to 12
- The Instruction Guide, dated 2002 (PDF, 532 KB)
- Ontario Schools, Kindergarten to Grade 12: Policy and Program Requirements, 2011
- The 2005 Data Form A (PDF, 40 KB)
- Good Places to Learn
- The Report of the Pupil Accommodation Review Committee, 1998 (PDF, 98 KB)
- The Uniform Code of Accounts, revised April 2012 (PDF, 156 KB)
- List of Schools Eligible for School Foundation Allocation, 2013-14 — for the full report, please contact FPBD-DPFO@ontario.ca
- Unpaid Days and Efficiency Measures Form (Excel Spreadsheet, 58 KB)
- Statement of Attestation form (Excel Spreadsheet, 58 KB)