Education Funding, 2012-13
Each year the ministry provides funds to school boards through a series of grants. This page contains information on this year's grants, plus links to information on grants from previous years.
Parents interested in education funding can visit How does school funding support my child's education?
How are capital investments improving Ontario's publicly funded schools?
The Ontario government is investing in a variety of ways to make schools better places to learn. When students are in good learning environments, they can focus on achievement and getting better outcomes. Learn more...
Information on the 2012-13 Grants For Student Needs
January 2013 Release
March 2012 Release
September 2012 Release
- Ontario Regulation 136/12 Grants For Student Needs – Legislative Grants For The 2012-2013 School Board Fiscal Year, Consolidation Period: From September 12, 2012 to the e-Laws currency date.
- Putting Students First Act, 2012, S.O. 2012, Chapter 11, This Act was repealed on January 13, 2013
- School Board and School Authority Tangible Capital Assets: Provincial Accounting Policies and Implementation Guide, revised August 2012 (PDF, 530 KB)
- Common Course Codes: Course Descriptions and Prerequisites, Grades 9 to 12
- The Instruction Guide, dated 2002 (PDF, 532 KB)
- Ontario Schools, Kindergarten to Grade 12: Policy and Program Requirements, 2011
- The 2005 Data Form A (PDF, 40 KB)
- Good Places to Learn
- The Report of the Pupil Accommodation Review Committee, 1998 (PDF, 98 KB)
- The Uniform Code of Accounts, revised April 2012 (PDF, 1.22 MB)
- List of Schools Eligible for School Foundation Allocation, March 2014 (PDF, 596 KB)