Education Funding, 2011-12
Each year the ministry provides funds to school boards through a series of grants. This page contains information on this year's grants, plus links to information on grants from previous years.
Parents interested in education funding can visit How does school funding support my child's education?
How are capital investments improving Ontario's publicly funded schools?
The Ontario government is investing in a variety of ways to make schools better places to learn. When students are in good learning environments, they can focus on achievement and getting better outcomes. Learn more...
Information on the 2011-12 Grants For Student Needs
March 2011 Release
This copy of the Regulations is provided as a convenience only and should not be relied on as authoritative. For the authoritative text of the law, see the official volumes and office consolidations printed by Publications Ontario.
- Legislative Grants 2011-12 (PDF, 1.76 MB)
- School Board and School Authority Tangible Capital Assets: Provincial Accounting Policies and Implementation Guide, revised April 2011 (PDF, 273 KB)
- The Instruction Guide, dated 2002 (PDF, 533 KB)
- Common Course Codes: Course Descriptions and Prerequisites, Grades 9 to 12
- Ontario Secondary Schools, Grades 9 to 12 – Program and Diploma Requirements – 1999
- The 2005 Data Form A (PDF, 40 KB)
- Good Places to Learn
- The Report of the Pupil Accommodation Review Committee, 1998 (PDF, 98 KB)
- The Uniform Code of Accounts, revised April 2011 (PDF, 156 KB)