The Ontario Curriculum: Secondary
The Ontario Curriculum, Grades 9 and 10: Native Studies, 1999
The Ontario Curriculum, Grades 11 and 12: Native Studies, 2000
- Native Languages: A Support Document for the Teaching of Language Patterns – Oneida, Cayuga, and Mohawk – Resource Guide, Grades 1 to 12, 2011 (PDF, 465 KB)
- First Nation, Métis and Inuit Education Policy Framework, 2007
- Building Bridges to Success for First Nation, Métis and Inuit Students – Developing Policies for Voluntary, Confidential Aboriginal Student Self-Identification: Successful Practices for Ontario School Boards, 2007
- Native Languages: Delaware – Resource Guide, Grades 1 to 12, 2003
- Native Languages: Ojibwe and Cree – Resource Guide, Grades 1 to 12, 2002 (PDF, 1.4 MB)
A list of Policy and Resource Documents for the Ontario Curriculum: Secondary are available. This page contains useful and current tools that apply to all publicly funded elementary and secondary English-language schools in Ontario.
Frequently Asked Questions regarding this section are found here.