The Ontario Curriculum: Elementary
The Ontario Curriculum, Grades 1-8: Language, 2006 (revised)
- Boys' Literacy
- Supporting English language learners: A practical guide for Ontario educators Grades 1 to 8, 2008
- Supporting English Language Learners with Limited Prior Schooling: A practical guide for Ontario educators (Grades 3 to 12), 2008
- English Language Learners / ESL and ELD Programs and Services: Policies and Procedures for Ontario Elementary and Secondary Schools, Kindergarten to Grade 12, 2007
- Many Roots, Many Voices: Supporting English Language Learners in Every Classroom, 2005
- Early Reading Strategy, The Report of the Expert Panel on Early Reading in Ontario, 2003
- Literacy for Learning – The Report of the Expert Panel on Literacy in Grades 4 to 6 in Ontario, 2004
- Supporting Student Success in Literacy: Grades 7-12 – Effective Practices of Ontario School, 2004
- The Ontario Curriculum Grades 1-8, English As a Second Language and English Literacy Development – A Resource Guide, 2001
A list of Policy and Resource Documents for the Ontario Curriculum: Elementary are available. This page contains useful and current tools that apply to all publicly funded elementary and secondary English-language schools in Ontario.
Frequently Asked Questions regarding this section are found here.